- 5" x 7" white card stock
- stamped large flower from SU's 'Everything Eleanor' set, stamped onto a SU snippet in 'Melon Mambo, covered with Woodware Ultra High Bond adhesive sheet and then hand trimmed before being dunked in micro beads
- the flourish was stamped using the large flourish from SU's 'Everything Eleanor' set, in SU 'Old Olive'. As I didn't need the whole flourish I masked some of it off before inking and then removed the scrap of Post It before stamping
- I looked at 'Melon Mambo' card to back the panel of white card with the image on and realised that, even with clear micro beads, the shade of the flower looked deeper after its 'treatment'. Good ole SU to the rescue, a snippet of 'Rose Red' card did the trick :)
- the flower was stuck over the flourish and then the whole strip of card was attached using thin sticky pads
- sentiment is also SU, from their now retired 'Sincere Salutations' set - stamped using SU's 'Old Olive'
The two challenges I'd like to enter this into are:
Seize The Birthday - a feminine card using this sketch:
I was really tickled when the Kenny K card I made the other week was picked for 'Birthday Honours' - thank you ladies!
And, unheard of for me, a second entry into this week's 'Less is More' challenge, which is to use beads - I did so use beads too, tons of the little perishers!