Sarn's post of yesterday reminded me that I too needed to make a little batch of notelets, to enclose with Snippets Playground prizes. So, out came the snippets folder:
- 4" x 4"white linen card stock
- Cheery Lynn 'Bird on a Branch 2 - A168' die plus blue and green Core'dinations snippets. To my shame I've had the die for months now and this is the first time I've thought to use it, bad girl, although I did think about 'grounding' the branch on the edge of the card at least
- little pink flowers, punched from another little snippet using a Tonic 'small flower' punch then teeny Mei Flower self-adhesive pearls popped on
- sentiment is an Elzybells one (sadly discontinued when they closed down), stamped using SU's 'Pacific Point'
- a little piece of pink Ric Rac tied round - found in a bundle of pink ribbons I bought ages ago from Art of Craft
Am skipping WOYWW this week - need to go and collect those flipping school newsletters from the printers and get down to some serious 'envelope stuffing' :(
Then comes the 'fun' part - our local post offices are either closed down or quite a walk from the car. 600 newsletters adds up to about three mahoosive sackfuls and Superwoman ain't my middle name - so I cheat by splitting the loads into much smaller lots and packing them into heavy duty cotton shopping bags, bought just for the purpose. And then (ssshhh) sneaky me drives round North Hampshire posting as many as possible at a time into the biggest red post boxes available...........usually under cover of darkness or in Summer, when the evenings are so much lighter, wearing huge sunglasses and a big floppy hat :)