Monday, 23 April 2012

Spring is in the air

The birds around here are all nesting and that set me thinking about a quick card using my much-loved 8" x 8" Mariposa papers:
Really quick and easy after the marathon snippets roll call yesterday :)

I used:

- 7" x 5" cream card stock

- SU Certainly Celery card and a trimmed Mariposa sheet

- bird, nest and little flowers from a lovely K and Company chipboard sticker pack - thank you again Bernie

- beige organza ribbon from the ribbon box

Where did the weekend go then? My day yesterday was spent largely away from the craft room and internet, and it was a nice change I must admit :) Bet there's some catching up to do on snippets playground visits though.

Have a nice day!

Di
x

11 comments:

  1. That mariposa pack is lovely isn't it. I wish I had bought it when I was over there, but i was all out of weight allowance! A pretty bird. Love the blue. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Di

    Those backing papers are gorgeous!!!

    They are nearly too nice to add anything too!

    Hope you have a good week and that everyone behaves in the playground!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card Di lovely papers, image and bow and you'll need your rest after yesterdays write up......have a lovely day:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Di those papers are gorgeous, loving the bird sticker too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate and pretty Di, so gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your 'day off' yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful Di, lovely subtle colours with a gorgeous image.

    I love to hear the birds singing, it makes me glad to be alive knowing that the circle of life is continuing (wow, bit deep for a Monday lunchtime me thinks ;))

    Have a great day, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Di, and yes the papers are gorgeous. Your little scene is just perfect, I love the addition of the two litle flowers.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Mariposa pad, too! What a sweet card, the bird is lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweet Tweet my Lovely! Gorgeous card there Di!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment! Sorry but anonymous comments have had to be blocked due to a spam avalanche. Di x