- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- turquoise green Core'dinations card
- Stickeroos from a Penny Black 'Bouncing with Joy' set
- papers from a 'Let's fly away' paper stack, free with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards, mounted onto a snippet of the turquoise green card and cut by hand. No punch or die was used in this so don't look too closely.....ha, I just KNEW you would peek!!
OK, now for the update on our resident hedgehog - a few of you lovely crafters have been asking. For the past couple of weeks the little critter has been visiting every single night to feed and we've been picking up lots of visits on CCTV, up to half a dozen visits in a night. Not much chance of taking a decent photo though, as soon as we're sensed, off it runs!
But, the other night, actually at about 3am, Len couldn't sleep and went downstairs to make a cup of tea. Suddenly the outside light came on and there was the 'not so little now' hedgehog at the feeding bowl.
Len told me this when I woke up and then he remarked that it was a female. Err, he was in the house and the hedgehog sure wasn't carrying a sign saying 'I'm a girl'. Apparently it 'has the sweetest little face' that Len reckons only a female hedgehog would have - Harriet (RIP) who we rescued last year also had a very pretty little face.
'OK' I said warily, 'but it could still be a boy hedgehog'. Quick as a flash came the reply 'Nope, definitely a girl, the lipstick and little high heels were a dead giveaway'!!
Tuesday's Tale will follow ASAP!