- 6" x 6" square scalloped card, from Craftwork Cards
- plain blue backing card from the snippets folder. The 'patchwork' embossing folder I used is a Papermania 'Boofle' tri-boss folder, they also do another one with buttons as the pattern. Thanks to Amanda of Panda's Paper Playtime for being the first crafter I saw using these (here's the buttons one that she used so well) - they're absolutely gorgeous!
- Easter egg patterned paper from a Tatty Teddy 'Spring Chic' paper pack
- stick-on bunny and egg from Express Yourself DIY - bought in Hobbycraft
- sentiment tag die cut using a Marianne Creatables die (LR0154)
- 'Happy Easter' sentiment stamped onto the tag using a 'Funstamps' stamp and Brilliance 'Pearlescent Orchid' ink pad
- blue gingham ribbon from the ribbon box and a couple of gems to finish off the tag
Hope you have a good week - at least it's a short week before most people will have a long weekend to look forward to!