Hazel, over at her Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge , set the rules for this week's challenge as 'Use a greeting or sentiment'. So, I chose the wording stamp first and worked out what to do with the rest of the card round it.
- 6" x 6" white square card stock
- background stamped in silver using a Stampendous 'Cling Snow Swirl' stamp, and a little set of Hero Arts 'Tiny Snowflakes' peg stamps to fill in some gaps
- image by Elzybells, stamped then coloured with Pro Markers and glittered with Glamour Dust
- sentiment, also by Elzybells, stamped using SU 'Real Red'
- a couple of diamante snowflakes, plus some diamante gems
Once again I'll say, it's such a shame that Elzybells stopped trading, I only discovered them when they were having their massive closing down sale and wish I'd known about them sooner. Their sentiments stamps were really fun :(
I made a couple of these cards exactly the same while the stuff was out, so two more for the Christmas card box, yay!!
Friday Feast will follow ASAP - lost the recipe but woke up in the night remembering where it is :)