- 5" x 5" square, slightly off-white card blank - side opening
- piece of gold mirri card, about quarter of an inch smaller than the card front - glued in place using Collall All Purpose glue
- topped that with a slightly smaller piece of plaid paper (red and also green) from the LOTV 'Twas The Night' paper pad
- die cut the Lil' Inkers 'Noel Word Antlers' from a snippet of dark brown card which was backed with Stick-It adhesive sheet beforehand
- snippet of the same off-white card as the card blank
- then I added the Noel antlers die cut plus the 'nose' - placed a bit down from the centre of the letter O to look a bit more like a nose
- and only then did I use a The Works 'Stitched Squares' die to cut the final square out - that makes it much easier to make sure the word is positioned exactly as you want inside the square as well as the pressure making sure the die cut is well adhered
- backed the image panel with a slightly bigger piece of gold mirri card and then glued it onto the card front - done!
And today's prize is:
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post during this fortnight to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft. Mr Linky closes at 11am on Saturday 5th January so you do need to have added a snippets make by then to be eligible for the draw.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize. The post I did on Sunday 23rd December has all the detail you might want to know about this bumper draw and how it works.
Hope you're having a quiet time after all the festivities - I love the days right after Christmas - cold poultry cuts, left over pigs in blankets stuffing, bubble and squeak using up brussel sprouts and leftover roast and croquette potatoes chopped - yummy. And gammon cooked in Coca Cola, the best!
Remember to keep on checking - there's more to come yet, wink, wink.I've just realised that so far we've had a lot of dies as prizes - the next prize is at least stamps with matching dies for the stampers and colourers among you!
Love from Parsnip, Dudley and of course me,