The other day I sat and coloured in some Penny Black images - and subsequently made a couple of them into notelet cards. You can never have enough of those!
Here they are:
- 5.75" x 4" white card blanks, side opening
- stamped images (I used Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink) were coloured with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and a stamp from the Penny Black 'delicate florals' set
- the sentiment was added using the Misti, Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a stamp from the Paper Smooches 'Sentiment Sampler' set
- then die cut the image panel using a die from the Creative Dies 'Wonky Stitches Nesting Rectangles' set of dies
- used more white card to die cut the next size up in the same set of dies - so it was just fractionally smaller than the card front. In fact, I die cut this panel first and then trimmed the card blank to suit
- glued the plain white die cut panel to the card front
- then glued the image panel on top, after backing it with white fun foam for dimension
I do love the Penny Black 'delicate florals' stamp set - so quick and easy to colour yet (IMHO) they really do stand out in a crowd :)
Edie: The lovely Brenda from Floral Fantasies hopped in and said this would fit in with the May Penny Black and More Challenge (which is Anything Goes, always a favourite) - so I'm off to link in! Wahoo, a challenge after all!