I'm in serious trouble here, it took me two days (albeit not constant I admit - we do have to eat plus I broke out for a hair appointment and also did some housework plus a baking session) to make three identical Christmas cards. But, overall - the going is very slow and half hearted I fear. There was a lot of stamping and die cutting admittedly, but it's clear that am suffering from a real lack of enthusiasm. I still need to make my snippets card for Sunday in fact! Ooopsie!
Anyhow, less of the whining - this is what I made - one of the set of three identical ones:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- a frame made using gold ever so slightly sparkled card, SU's 'Real Red' card and a white panel on top
- the fabulous SU 'Wondrous Wreath' stamps set and matching dies. First I stamped the wreath using SU's 'Certainly Celery', 'Wild Wasabi' and 'Real Red' ink pads
- then die cut the wreath using matching dies - used my 'card template' method for perfect placement of the dies. I've described it loads of times but if you want a reminder then here's one link that will help
- stamped and die cut the red bow, same set of stamps and dies
- die cut the word 'Joy' from the same set of dies, using the gold card
- assembled the wreath, bow and word 'Joy' onto the card - using Collall Glue as always and a fine tipped applicator
And that's was it. The Misti was absolutely marvellous BTW, I'd have given up totally without it!