Monday 27 February 2017

Just a little point

Quite a few times I've noticed some lovely cards and makes where the blogger has said they'll be linking into the Snippets Playground. And then they don't do it!

I know it can be hard if you do a scheduled post to remember to go back and make sure you actually link up to the challenges you list. But, it seems such a shame to me - even if you aren't playing for a prize - being linked means that folk will visit you and comment. I certainly will!








5 comments:

  1. I'll be linking up tomorrow's blog post in a moment :)
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How odd! I guess that is why I rarely schedule posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to remember to look at my blog posts to make sure they appeared on schedule and to make sure I didn't say I was going to link to something and haven't done it yet. Pretty much every card I make could be a snippet one these days. I should remember to say I'm going to link to you AND do it. (Now watch, every card I make now will be cut from scratch... no snippets).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, hope I'm not missing out! I try to link up and support as many challenges as I can but I'm sure I miss some when I'm linking up. I'll take a good look next time! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have almost done this in the past Di! I agree, it's a shame to miss out on getting some love from beautiful people! I hope we all check to make sure we are linking up. Including me!!! lol A good reminder Di, so thank you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.