- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'Together In Christmas' set
- backing paper from a ''Tis The Season' pack, free with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine
- a snippet of Certainly Celery SU card to back the image, and sticky pads to adhere it to the card itself
- ribbons from the ribbon box
One thing that constantly surprises me, and it isn't as if I have as many patterned backing papers as most, there's always one to go with a Stickeroo - so long as I have the time to rootle through.
This is my second entry for Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge - a lovely set of stamps to be won and I'm trying hard!
I'd also like to enter this into Winter Wonderland's current challenge which is 'To The One I Love'.
And, St. Luke's current challenge which is 'Couples'.
I do hope Mrs Penguin is grateful and doesn't tell Mr Penguin to stick it where the sun don't shine - ouch! Wash my mouth out with soap - bad, bad girl saying things like that :(