- 4.25" x 6" white card blank
- pale blue backing card behind the image and the patterned paper layer
- patterned card panel from LOTV's 'Twas the Night' paper pad with a couple of strips of a striped pattern from the same pad just wrapped across opposite corners to break the card up a bit
- the image was stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a Stampendous stamp called 'Snow Angels', then coloured using a mixture of Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and a Whisper marker to strengthen the red of her coat
- tickles of clear Wink of Stella on the wings and hat trimmings
- then it was die cut using a Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' die and layered onto a little piece of pale blue card
I'd also like to enter this into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 280 (under the 'Anything Goes' option) as well as Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for May (always 'Anything Goes').