I had loads of little Taylored Expressions 'Critters on Ice' when I did the mammoth stamping, colouring and die cutting session shown HERE on Friday of last week - and these are the other cards I made, seven of them in total, all on a similar theme:
- white card blanks, some 4" x 6" and some 4" x 4"
- topped with white card stock, embossed using the Stampin' Up embossing folder 'Softly Falling', the 'Ewe' cards had narrow frames of dark green card added behind the white layer (from the snippets folder)
- then added the 'ponds' - some were cut free hand from a snippet of white card which had been covered with clear iridescent sparkly film - and some were punched from the same card and sparkly film using a Stampin' Up 'Large Oval' punch
- next I stamped the sentiments using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink onto snippets of white card and die cut some using a Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' die, others using a Spellbinders 'Distressed Edges' die (backed with little oblongs of orange card) and fixed them onto the cards using thin sticky pads
- the 'Ewe' cards had the sentiment stamped straight onto the bottom right corner plus 'Seasons Greetings' added - die cut from green snippets using a Britannia Dies 'Seasons Greetings' word set and finished with a little diamante gem above the letter 'i'
- finally the little 'critters' were added using thin sticky pads (details of how I coloured and then die cut them are on last Friday's post).