A recent copy of Craft Stamper magazine found its way into my eager little paws - and the free gift was a lovely little stamp that reminded me so much of Parsnip!
I decided it would be a nice idea to make up another little batch of gift cards to enclose with Playground prizes - this time using the 'Parsnip stamp'. I made 10 for starters:
- 3.25" x 3.25" square white card blanks
- the free stamp, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- before going any further I then stamped the sentiment using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and the 'Especially for You' sentiment from LOTV's 'General Greetings - Small' set
- colouring the bear, heart and flower was such fun and really easy - using Pro markers. Plus a little tickle of Cool Grey to 'ground' him
- next I added clear Wink of Stella to the heart and also the yellow centre of the flower - needless to say it doesn't show up in the photos!
- some little white lines here and there on the flower, the bear's nose and eyes - using a Signo white pen
- having already 'sussed' that the Pro markers would bleed though the card stock I just cut slightly smaller squares of white card to fix to the inside of the card front
I already had a little batch of 3.5" x 3.5" square envelopes made up ready for these cards, thanks to the Enveloper Pro board and SaRn's lifesaving measurements. The girl's a genius!
One of these could be winging its way to you sometime soon - so keep on snippeting!