- 6" x 6" white card blank with the bottom right hand corner rounded using Fiskars corner rounder scissors
- a gold gel pen for the cords - I did those first and worked out the positions so that the fir tree bough and the baubles would be lined up properly when they were added
- a plain green snippet for the tree bough, die cut using a Marianne Creatables die 'LR0181'
- baubles die cut from a snippet of red matt mirri card die cut using a Marianne Creatables die 'LR0183', 'dangled' from the drawn cord and a knotted piece of gold lurex ribbon added to the top of each bauble
- sentiment was stamped using Brilliance 'Galaxy Gold' and a sentiment stamp from the Woodware 'Tipsy Tree' set
Two more cards towards Christmas 2015, and three challenges in one go - wahoo!