The latest challenge over at Hazel's Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is to 'use some black'. After a little ponder my eye fell upon my 'Sarntangles' set of stamps, still sitting here on my desk as they're too nice to put away :) And this is the card I ended up making:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- a frame of SU's 'Real Red' card stock
-a square of white card stock, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a stamp from the limited edition 'Sarntangles' stamp set, a few sets are still available from Sarn over HERE, but once they're gone, they're gone.
- coloured parts of the image with a red Whispers pen as well as a gold pen
- the sentiment was stamped using SU's 'Real Red' ink and a stamp from the Personal Impressions 'Many Greetings' set
- final touch (idea unashamedly pinched from Sarn!!), a few hematite black pearls here and there
I loved making these so much, the images stamp perfectly every time - so I made three, all the same :) Tee, hee - should I earmark one to send to Sarn this coming Christmas?
And I'd also like to enter this card into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March - where it's always 'anything goes'.