The current challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is 'Cute' - so I looked for a cute Christmas card amongst those we were sent last year and found this sweet little image:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- almost the whole front of a small Christmas card, which came with the sentiment already printed on it, two corners rounded and layered onto a snippet of grey card - also with two rounded corners
- backing paper from the lovely Kay in New Mexico, two corners also rounded. A while back Kay sent me a gorgeous selection of both Christmas and non-Christmas 6" x 6" papers and I check those out first before rummaging through other paper pads as so often I find exactly the match I want - in this case it's a perfect red and the snowflakes are so similar to those around the little girl
- strips of self adhesive ribbon by Dovecraft from a set called 'Santa'
- three small self adhesive red buttons from Hobbycraft
Super fast, much easier than the near disaster I rescued on Monday!
This is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra, where it's always 'Anything goes'.