The current challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge is 'Spread a little joy and love' - and this really happy image seems to be full of joy:
- 6" x 6" square Kraft card
- Penny Black Stickeroo from the 'Snowy Christmas' sheet
- main background paper from Raspberry Road's Christmas Collection (free with QCME magazine) and all other papers from Echo Park's 'Season's Greetings' paper pad - wahoo, that pad is almost used up - that would be a first here
- strip of Christmas ribbon - too nice to hide and too bulky to tie a bow with
- sentiment was stamped using a SU stamp from the 'Joyous Celebrations' set, SU 'Old Olive' ink pad, punched with a Hobbycraft label punch, threaded with green cord and fixed with a brad from a set by My Mind's Eye called 'Decorative Brads - Red'
Am also entering this into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August - where it's always 'Anything Goes'.