Thursday 25 August 2011

There's monkey business going on in deepest Hampshire!

Two lovely parcels arrived here this morning from Monkey and Darrell :) One parcel was for us. Big drumroll - Hank on the left arrived complete with his own teeny little drum kit!, along with his mate Marvin on the right who was already here:
Marvin has already lost his slightly pensive and bewildered look - reunited with Hank again!

The second parcel contained Marcel - a little friend for our neighbour Abigail. She's laid up right now recovering from a dislocated knee and needed a bit of a lift. So I nipped round earlier with Marcel and his certificate of adoption plus letter of introduction for her.

I think the smiles here say it all!


Daren't tell Len that we're already planning when the boys can have sleepovers :))

OK, and I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do when I grow up!

Di
x

9 comments:

  1. I would advise you to never grow up......I like you just the way you are :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, your Neighbour look really happy with your gift so kind of you this will keep her pain away for a while :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monkeys. Don't ever grow up. There are enough 'oldies' in the world without us adding to them! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab little monkeys. I hear Wipso has been busy with monkey business this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just to cute! I agree with Annie you should never grow up I too like you just the way you are. Have fun with the boys.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. He, he - not as much fun growing up - enjoy yourself while you can! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your young friend looks chuffed to bits and why wouldn't she be, how kind and generous of you. The world needs more people like you, Peter, hope you get that.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Di

    Oh don't ever grow up!!!

    I don't plan too!!

    A lovely smile from Abigail .. .. I hope her knee gets better quickly. I bet she loves having you for a neighbour!!!

    I get the feeling there is always monkey business going on around your house!! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could I have missed this post Di???

    Aww bless your heart . . . Abigail looks right cheered up by her new pal.

    I don't plan on growing up either!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.