- 4.75" x 4.75" white square card blank
- Penny Black 'Guess?' stamp, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and coloured using Pro markers
- snippet of mustardy yellow card, die cut using a Die-Versions Corner Concepts 'Happy Birthday' die
- trimmed the image panel and then added the die cut sentiment to the top left corner
- used a snippet of card (looks a bit like paint chips to me!) found in the back of an Echo Park 'Hello Summer' paper pad - just as a strip across the bottom of the card to pick up the yellow as well as the red bow on the parcel
- glued the strip of coloured card in place then added the image panel above
I've had the corner die for absolutely ages and finally got round to using it - and love it! Many thanks to Janice for helping me to find a supplier - around Christmas last year! Of course it will fit the right hand side too with the Happy along the top and the Birthday down the side. It just depends on the size/shape of the image really.
Now for this week's peek at the picks:
I had to do this week's picks at a bit of a gallop due to trying to keep time spent sitting at the desk to a minimum. Hope you understand. I need to be fighting fit (or at least mobile) in a week's time when Darnell hits these shores and has her first 'pit stop' in Southampton! :)
It's prize draw time, for the pack of felt samples, kindly donated by Tara of Seven Hills Crafts, the set of Joy! daisy dies plus a packet of small brads in assorted colours.
The winner is:
Wahoo! It's over six months since Mrs A won a prize and I think this one is right up her street being as how she loves to fiddle on with different materials and textures. Well done, I have your address and will post the package off to you this week!
Here's this coming week's prize:
The Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 16th July. The gates will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
A maximum of ONE entry and please say in a comment if you wish to play and be a possible winner of the prize. If you only want to play for one or other of the items making up this week's prize, just say so in your comment and if you win then I'll do a further draw for the other item. Please also link back to the Playground in your blog post to be eligible for the draw.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Di and, of course, Parsnip