For this card I decided to use the same Happy Birthday die that I used on my Sunday Snippets card, to show you how well it works on either one of the two top corners. It's also a reminder that a corner Happy Birthday die exactly the same is on offer as part of this week's Snippets Playground prize:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank
- piece of white card, embossed using SU's 'Square Lattice' embossing folder and trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front before being glued in place
- an image from a now discontinued LOTV 'Spring Flowers' Art Pad (pre-coloured, which is why they were so useful, sigh)
- a snippet of purple card to pick up the hyacinth colour, die cut using a Die-Versions Corner Concepts 'Happy Birthday' die
- trimmed the image panel and then added the die cut sentiment to the top right hand corner
- glued the whole panel in place on the card front
There's yellow in the flowers and also a little blue butterfly beside the vase!