It's a fun challenge right now, over at Allsorts. Chosen by our Kathleen, the theme is 'Gingham Style'.
This is my offering:
- 3.75" x 3.75" square white card blank
- snippet of SU's 'Certainly Celery' card stock, trimmed and glued in place
- snippet of fawn gingham paper from the Wild Rose Studio's 'Gorgeous Ginghams' paper pack, trimmed then glued on top of the green layer of card
- the cupcake, cherry and leaf plus sentiment were all stamped onto a snippet of white card using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and stamps from the Hero Arts ''Cupcakes' set
- coloured the cupcake and cherry with leaf using Pro markers then trimmed right round them leaving a little white border
- punched out the sentiment using SU's 'Large Oval' label punch
- popped the sentiment onto the card first and then stuck the cupcake just slightly overlapping it in one corner
- final touch, three shiny red Josy Rose nail heads in the top left corner
As a final, final touch, I added Glossy Accents to the cherry after taking the photo, but didn't retake a piccie.
I checked the date of production on the cupcakes stamps packaging and they go right back to 2008. Possibly one of my earliest clear stamp set purchases.