Our sponsor this fortnight is 'Digiscrapkits' - over here.
- a pre-coloured image from The Hobby House called 'Spring Bringer', die cut slightly smaller using a die from the Tonic Studio's 'Circle Layering' set (I wrote quite extensively about this set about 10 days ago in a Christmas rocker card post)
- layered the image onto a snippet of SU's 'Crisp Cantaloupe' card which had been die cut using a Spellbinders 'Scalloped Circle' nestie
- stamped the word 'Hello' onto the image using VersaFine 'Vintage Sepia' ink and a sentiment stamps from the Stampendous ''Happy Messages' set
- to make the base I used the two largest dies in the circles set, cutting one from SU's 'Pistachio Pudding' and then a slightly smaller one using a sheet of Craftwork Cards 'Vintage Rose' paper
- glued them together and then scored the circle right across the centre and folded it to form the rocker base
- stuck the image panel onto the rocker base using red line tape. That was a bit tricky-woo to make sure it was all lined up fine, and whilst concentrating on the lining up I took my eye off the ball, sigh. So there's a deliberate mistake but no way was I going to rip the image layer off without wrecking the whole card. The flowers on the paper are upside down (of course they're the right way up on the back, which is the side I meant to use as the front), but then again, the flowers the little girl is carrying are also mostly upside down - so that's alright then :)
You have two weeks to join in with Cuttlebug Mania - hope you find time to come and play!