I said in Sunday's Snippets post that Parsnip had discovered the sweet little teddy bear die I bought recently. So it seemed only right to die cut a little army (six for now) and make a few cards to enclose with snippets prizes - just to stop him whining on:
- 4" x 6" white card blanks
- snippets of white Centura pearlescent card stock, die cut using Frantic Stamper's 'Teddy Bear' die
- little snippets of black card stock to die cut the little button eyes and nose - cute :) To adhere them I just popped a little bit of sellotape behind the die cut apertures left in the white bear's face and stuck his eyes and nose in place
- snippets of SU's 'Certainly Celery' card stock, die cut using Lil' Inker's 'Instant Camera' die
- on three of the cards I stuck Parsnip in place looking out of the Polaroid frame before backing the aperture with paper from Dovecraft's Back to Basics 'Bright Spark' paper pack
- on the other three cards I added the striped backing paper first and positioned 'Parsnip' to look a bit like he'd hopped up and was sitting on the frame with his legs outside, ready to make a bid for freedom
- then I stuck the almost completed frames onto the card blanks, leaving room for wording underneath
- using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a variety of stamps (plus the invaluable Misti) I then stamped the wording onto the Polaroid frames and the card itself. The sentiment sets I used are: Technique Tuesday's 'Stems', Stampendous ''Happy Messages' and Paper Smooches 'Sentiment Sampler'
Not satisfied with being the focus on these little gift notelets, Parsnip now wants a crash course in learning how to write!
Anyone want to adopt a little white bear? He's fairly well house trained, if a little bit excitable :)