- A6 white card stock
- pale lavender Core'dinations backing card
- white card, embossed using SU's Textured Impressions 'Holiday Frame' folder
- stamped sentiment by Funstamps, called 'Small Merry Christmas' - I use this stamp a lot, it owes me nothing!
- Memory Box 'Flurry Wreath' stamp and matching die - I stamped using Tsukineko Brilliance 'Pearlescent Lavender'
- ready made little lavender satin ribbon bow with a silver bell - found a whole pack lurking in a box when I was scrabbling for potential ribbon to use
I confess, it took a few goes to emboss the card as it was creasing at either side (which is in fact the top and the bottom of the A6 folder - and sigh, I know now that it does have a distinctive top and bottom so don't peek too closely). I learned not to take the folder right through the Cuttlebug beyond the actual embossing point and it worked.....after three failed attempts! I get a Blue Peter badge for sheer
Ooooh, and another thing. I used the glue gun to stick the bow onto the wreath and followed the advice given by Jules to just pick a little bit of hot glue from the end of the gun with a cocktail stick. Brilliant - it worked a treat. Thank you Jules - great tip, and no more burned pinkies here.
So, this card is for Rudolph Day over at Sarn's - and remember you only have until Thursday to submit your entries as February is a very short month.
Oooh, Hazel reminded me that I can also link this into Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra as well.
And thank you again Maureen!