....that's the current challenge over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.
- 5" x 7" white card stock
- red backing card - ack, I cut into a 12" x 12" sheet!!
- Kanban 'Twinkle Snow' card for the background
- the little bears and snowman 'topper', used sticky pads for dimension
- icicles and snowflake from my little box of ready made die cut and glittered embellishments. The icicles were cut using Marianne Creatables LR036 die, the snowflake is also Marianne Creatables - LR0123. Both were die cut from white card with double sided adhesive film stuck on, then dunked into iridescent glitter
- strips of self-adhesive ribbon from a Fizzy Moon pack, with similar bears on :)
- a couple of diamante snowflakes
Am also entering this into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra :)
I hate to say it with more than 10 months to go, I need to step up production if next Christmas isn't going to be a mad rush.