I think choices for this week's Less is More challenge which is 'Up In The Air' are probably quite limited. Just couldn't think 'outside the box' so I plumped for a hot air balloon:
- 4.75" x 4.75" square cream card stock
- a strip of the same card stock, mounted onto a snippet of brown card
- the background was just tickled a bit with Versafine 'Vintage Sepia' ink using my home made cloud template and Clarity Stamps 'small birds in flight' were stamped, also using 'Vintage Sepia'
- the balloon is from one of my favourite stamps bought in Santa Fe last year - it's called 'Balloons Framed' by Stampamania, Stamped in 'Vintage Sepia onto more cream card stock, cut out and popped onto the card using sticky pads
- the Elzybells sentiment was also stamped using 'Vintage Sepia'