Oh, I do prefer to use the term upcycling rather than recycling :) This is another attack on the shop-bought Christmas cards and it's for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge, where this week's 'theme' is the letter 'P'.
Snigger, I rejected all the penguin cards we seemed to have been sent, in favour of 'paper'. The cute little bear seems to be carrying rolls of wrapping Paper, to wrap Christmas Parcels:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- papers from Echo Park's 'Seasons Greetings' pad, these are printed on both sides and so useful to mix and match
- Spellbinders dies - 'Wonky Squares' and a pennant die
- self-adhesive ribbon from Trimcraft's 'Jolly Happy Christmas' pack
- little red self-adhesive button from Hobbycraft
The 'Wonky Squares' dies are fairly new - thanks to Kath using them here. I can see these dies being the first ones to be tried when Christmas cards are being upcycled :)
Another one for the box and am also adding it to Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Extra Challenge.