- 5.75" x 5.75" square white card blank
- a whole sheet of paper from a paper stack called 'Let's Fly Away', free with Quick Cards Made Easy back in 2012, trimmed to exactly fit the card front then glued in place
- then trimmed a snippet of white card to the same width as the card front and about 3.25" in height
- die cut the sentiment from a snippet of green card, using a die by Impression Obsession called 'Birthday Top Edgers'. The secret to getting the 'underline' is to place the die just about an eighth of an inch above the straight edge of the piece of card you're using before die cutting the sentiment, which means you don't need to fiddle about afterwards trying to cut the underline itself - glued it onto the white panel using a Zig glue pen
- die cut the bicycle from a snippet of orange card using Sweet Dixie's 'Racing Bike' die and glued it onto the white panel using a Zig glue pen
- layered the white panel onto a green panel using Collall All Purpose Glue, which was cut from another snippet of the same green card and trimmed to the same width as the card front and about 3.5" in height
- finally added the image panel to the card front using Collall All Purpose Glue then and finished off with three glossy black Josy Rose Hot Fix Nail Heads
The 'Racing Bike' die was much bigger than I expected when it arrived - but it's fun to use and makes a bold statement. Little note to self, check sizes when ordering on line!