Sunday 12 August 2018

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge # 331 - results


Wahoo - we had a HUGE downpour here on Friday afternoon - and it's a bit cooler right now, which is quite welcome I must confess.

No Guest Designer and no trip down Memory Lane with one of my old cards this time as I'm in a bit of a rush here - let's get straight on with the picks for this fortnight. I looked at my list of potential picks and spotted that three of them were in pretty shades of blue, so that's my 'picks theme' this time around:

I chose this Wedding card, made by Katrina B as it's just enchanting and such a lovely shape as well! And, if you hop over and look at Katrina's post you'll see just how beautifully it matched the Wedding theme! And of course it used up some snippets too.

I adore this sweet little kitty shaker card - brought to share by Nina. It's beautifully made and so professionally finished. I've obviously just been over to Nina's blog to pick up the image and was so surprised to see only two comments had been left. Do please hop over and say 'Hello' - and perhaps become a follower as well. It's really hard blogging when at times you feel as if there's no-one out there really looking at what you do.

And last, but not least, Chris turned up with this fabulous sea themed card. I always love anything with seahorses on - they're such gentle creatures and fascinating to watch closeup. Love the background that Chris created and the addition of some little shells and the netting gives the whole scene such great dimension. Love it!

No new Playmates this time round - and we had 47 entries.

Now it's prize draw time, and our winner of the MFT 'Cross Stitch Label' die set is:
I think this might be Susan's first Playground win (hooray!) - and if this had been a few weeks ago I could have handed the prize over in person as we met at the fairly local Copics Class recently :)

Do please send me your address Susan with full name at the top as well so I can copy and paste - for speed and ease. I don't keep addresses of previous winners, even if they might be in my private address list - if that makes sense! It's also confirmation that you still would like the prize of course, not that I doubt it really! I'll be off to the Post Office once I hear from you. Please put Playground Winner or similar in the subject line of your email in case it drops into my junk mail. Email address is on RH sidebar as always.

Remember folks, there's still almost another week to run on Challenge #332 - just check back a bit and you'll easily find it. The prize is a really fun Your Next Stamp 'Scratch Pad' stamp set - so (especially if  you like crazy cats) then do come and play!

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead, and little Parsnip sends his love too!





17 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of snippets by all! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous picks! Big congrats to the winner :)
    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea to theme your picks this time and three lovely ones they are. Congratulations to the prizewinner too. It is certainly great to have cooler temperatures and the gardens definitely need the rain even if does mean back to mowing the lawns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Di...thanks so much! I will email you!! Really looking forward to that cross stitch die!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Di..well done to all. Yes the rain has been a welcome relief hasn't it! We can all stop melting a little..phew. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice cards!
    congrats to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delighted to be one of your picks Di, thank you. Congratulations to Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Di! I am so honoured to be chosen as one of your picks, thank you sooooo much! Congratulations to the other picks too and to Susan also! I am loving the cooler weather and the rain. Hugs my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful picks Di with some clever use of snippets and congratulations to Susan for winning the super prize. We certainly needed the rain and it is a lot cooler which makes sleeping easier, but I just hope the lovely weather hasn't gone completely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful picks Di! I also want to send a big congrats to Susan! Glad she finally won!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really super picks, especially love the wedding one. Congrats to Susan too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Susan on your win and to all the other notable creations that have been spotlighted this week! Thanks for including my card among those too Di.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous picks. Congrats to all winners xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh such a good choice congrats all and many congratulations Susan enjoy your win xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. As soon as my email is working I will tell you wot was inside but you'll need to go to confessional afters. Dunno about the downpour but my goodness what a thunderstorm came with it. The Lightning was spooky wooky. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to everyone! It's another week of great picks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.