- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- snippet of white card, trimmed to just slighter smaller than the card front
- Penny Black 'Sweet Snowman' stamp and Memento 'Tuxedo Black ink pad to stamp the whole image onto the white card panel and also the scarf part onto a little snippet of Dovecraft 'Back to Basics Christmas - Modern' paper which I trimmed around once stamped
- coloured the snowman etc. using Pro markers to pick out the colours in the scarf then glued the scarf in place. The stars on the parcel were coloured using a Signo silver pen as I knew I'd be adding more touches of silver to the card
- then took the Uniko ''Stunning Snowflakes' stamp set and added the sentiment first, using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink. I love this sentiment - always makes me smile
- then added some snowflakes using stamps from the same Uniko set and a Delicata 'Silvery Shimmer' ink pad
- ran a silver Calligrapher pen around the edges of the image panel before gluing it onto the card front
- final touch, some iridescent sequins
Of course, this is today's prize:
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.