And here is my 'faux parchment' card for today:
- 4" x 6" Kraft card blank
- Inkylicious 'Small Bauble 1' stencil and a Brilliance 'Moonlight White' ink pad. Just used a duster brush to fill in the stencil area and then ran a Sakura white Jelly Roll pen around the edge of the stencil before removing it from the card front
- next stamped the Inkylicious 'Small Winter Cabin' onto the bauble using a Brilliance 'Pearlescent Chocolate' ink pad
- added dots in the sky for snow, snow on the cabin, fence and ground plus smoke coming from the cabin chimney
- then added some tickles of glue using a Quickie Glue pen before sprinkling with clear Glamour Dust for some sparkle - which is very pretty IRL but impossible to pick up properly with the camera
- and my snippet is the bow I made from a tiny piece of silver edged organza ribbon I found in the ribbon box - attached to the top of the bauble using narrow red line tape
Of course, this is today's prize, three of the main ingredients you need to make the card above:
At the end of all of the celebrations I'll do a massive draw session for all the prizes using the one Mr Linky - which is on the main snippets post HERE - so you do need to have entered one snippets make over on that post to be in with a chance :) Maximum of one entry please - to keep things fair for those who may not have time to craft.
Just leave a comment on this post if you would like the chance to win today's prize.