The current 'one-layer' theme over at Less is More is 'Santa'. And, over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 255 it's 'red and green must be seen'. And, it's always 'anything goes' over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November.
So, I sneaked into the craft room for 30 minutes (absolute tops) on Sunday and quickly whipped up a teensy little card to cover all three challenges:
- 3" x 3" square white card blank
- the image is from a single Penny Black wooden stamp called 'par avion'. I masked off two of the three little chooks with a post-it and inked up the one exposed chook using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink before removing the mask from the stamp and stamping the little chap in the centre of the card front. Used SU's 'Stamp-a-ma-jig' for placement
- coloured the image using Whispers markers with a tickle of clear Wink of Stella on both the fur and pom pom on the hat
- stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a stamp from the Personal Impressions 'Many Greetings' set
- finishing touch was to emboss a circle round the image using a circle die from the Tonic Studio's 'Circle Layering' die set and a ball ended embossing tool
Really quick and easy make, the first I'd made for several days :)