- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- a 'frame' made using SU's 'Tempting Turquoise' and 'Perfect Plum' card stock
- white card stock for the background, embossed using the 'Snowflake Background' embossing folder by Darice
- then used one stamp from SU's 'Festival of Trees' set and stamped three trees using SU's ink pads ('Tempting Turquoise', 'Melon Mambo' and 'Perfect Plum') and then punched them out using the matching SU punch
- the sentiment was stamped using 'Melon Mambo' and a sentiment from Personal Impressions' 'Many Greetings' set - before being die cut using a Spellbinders pennant die
It was a first outing for the 'Festival of Trees' stamp set, so I'm taking this over to Darnell's NBUS challenge #4 too :) Over 800 followers over there now - go Darnell!!