- 7" x 5" white card blank, with an embossed line run round the edges using the Hougie board
- Woodware stamp called 'Huge Noel', stamped with Memento 'Tuxedo Black'
- paper piecing using snippets of spots and strips from the Wild Rose Studios 'Wintry Christmas' paper pack
- the 'frame' is SU's 'Perfect Plum' card stock
- sentiment is from the same Woodware set, stamped in Memento 'Tuxedo Black'
- brushed silver Josy Rose nail heads
I did a fairly similar card, but in much more traditional papers, a while ago for Sunday Snippets.This time I made two really clean and fresh ones in different papers while I was at it - trying to keep on target with 12 Christmas cards a month :)
Oh, and this is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra of course, where it's always anything goes for Christmas.
Need to catch up on Playground commenting, it's been a busy day here but thank you so much to those of you who took the time and trouble to grab the snippets playground button and put it on your sidebar, 'cos actions do speak louder than words :) It took me