At the risk of being a bit 'samey' - here's a slightly different card to the other one, published on here fairly recently.
A lot of the images in the Hunkydory pads don't really lend themselves to being cut down from the very generous 4" x 6" size, but some certainly do - such as the one I used on this card:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- an image from the Hunkydory Little Book of 'Sparkling Season' toppers, cut down to a square
- mounted the image onto a piece of deep red silk/satin mirri card, cut just slightly larger than the image
- next, glued the image panel in the centre of the card
- finally stamped the sentiment using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a stamp
from Phill Martin's 'Scribbled Christmas Sentiment Corners'
I found the best way to check for possible images to cut down was just to have a couple of pieces of paper to blank off areas of the image and see if it still works OK.
And, of course I made three the same :)