I almost forgot to blog this Easter card:
- 4" x 5.75" white card blank, with a teeny bit trimmed off the bottom so that the fancy die cut sits at the very edge
- image from LOTV's 'Bunnies' paper pad, die cut using a Spellbinders 'Labels Eight' die. Leaving the die cut still in the die I then ran a ball ended tool round to create the 'lipped edge'
- the sentiment stamp I used is an old favourite by Pink Gem Designs, stamped using SU's 'Certainly Celery' ink
- piece of white card stock, die cut using a Spellbinders 'Labels Eight Decorative' die
- glued the layers onto the card front and called it done