My little stock of cards to pop in with Snippets Playground prizes needed replenishing - so I whipped up some quick and easy makes, using Penny Black Stickeroos:
- white card blanks, 2 x 3.25" and 1 x 4"
- snippets of red and pink card for the 'frames'
- snippets of white card for the image layer
- Penny Black Stickeroos from the 'A Bunch of Love' sheet
- sentiments from a couple of different sets, stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
- then it was just a matter of layering them together using Collall All Purpose glue
I thought the little hedgies were very appropriate, given the Summertime antics of Spike and Co. here. However, their feeding visits have dropped off dramatically to about one night in three - getting ready for hibernation now, bless them.
Foot update: I'm afraid I was getting a bit too confident and spent yesterday without resting up at all - and suffered for it by the time I woke up this morning. Thankfully already had an appointment booked to see the doc. to check on progress (or lack of it, sigh!). Am now on double the dose of anti-inflammatories for five days to see how that goes - and oh boy, it hurts as much as it did in the beginning.
Am propped up on the sofa once again and doing my best to keep up with the Playground :)
Oh, on the way back from the health centre, we called at the local Post Office and all prizes to date are now winging their way to you - so at least there's some good news to report.