You do have to use a manual die cutting/embossing machine (it doesn't need to be a Cuttlebug but it must be manual, not electronic). And, you can't mix the two, it must be all manual please. Then make your entry, link into the challenge, link to the challenge in your own blog post and and make sure that you also say what products you used for any die cutting/embossing.
Our sponsor this fortnight is Crafty Sentiments Designs .
I knew straight away how I wanted my DT card to look, for a change, and this is the result:
- 4" x 5.25" white card blank, tent style
- piece of white card from the same sheet as the card blank was made from, embossed using Cuttlebug's 'Scrollwork' embossing folder and trimmed to exactly fit the card front
- the sentiment is a luscious scrolled sentiment by Inkylicious called 'Thank You Calligraphy', stamped using SU's 'Mossy Meadow' ink onto a snippet of the same white card
- then die cut the sentiment using a Spellbinders die from the 'Labels Eighteen' Nestabilities set (snigger, I had tried stamping directly onto the centre of the card and made a boo-boo, so making this panel covered it up
- finally, added a couple of Prima ready embossed coloured paper flowers, with the centres 'dollied up' with brads - and some punched foliage behind - made using a snippet of SU's 'Mossy Meadow' and a Martha Stewart foliage punch
So now it's your turn! Remember that you can also use up some snippets at the same time as using Thanks or Thank-you - as well as having a butterfly or three and then entering into Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge, where the current theme is 'Z is for zig zags'. Three challenges for the making of one card :))