The current challenge over at Merry Monday is 'Use a reindeer' - I guess that two or more would be acceptable as well :)
I'd recently added some Penny Black Stickeroos to an on line order and they were still sitting on my neglected desk here - and amongst them was the sticker I used on this card.
Edit: AND, Brenda dropped me a huge hint that a Stickeroo is acceptable over at the current Penny Black and More challenge (which is 'Anything Christmas') so I'm also joining in the fun over there - thanks B!
Here's the card I made:
- 5" x 7" white card blank
- a piece of SU's 'Hello Honey' card stock for the little frame around the embossed layer
- a piece of white card stock, embossed using Darice's 'Snowflake Background' embossing folder and trimmed to just slightly smaller than the 'Hello Honey' layer
- stuck the 'Hello Honey' and the white embossed layer together and then added a strip of netting ribbon across the front before adding the panel to the front of the card blank
- stuck the Penny Black Stickeroo onto another piece of SU's 'Hello Honey' card stock, which I then trimmed to have a narrow border before adding it onto the card front using thin sticky pad strips
- the sentiment is a pre-printed one, made by Craftwork Cards - stuck onto a larger oval of SU's 'Hello Honey' which was punched using SU's 'Larg Oval' punch (a perfect fit with a border for the Craftwork Card oval messages)
- final touch is a Josy Rose gold heart shaped nail head just above the two reindeer :)