The current challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania is 'Embossing', a nice open theme this fortnight so the World is your oyster really!
You do have to use a manual die cutting/embossing machine (it
doesn't need to be a Cuttlebug but it must be manual, not electronic). And, you can't mix the two, it must be all
manual please. Then make your
entry, link into the challenge, link to the challenge in your own blog
post and and make sure that you also say what products you used for any
Our sponsor this fortnight is Fabrika Fantasy, a lovely on line store with a great selection of digital stamps (and they come coloured as well as black and white!). This fortnight the DT have each used at least one of the digital images - I opted to use the 'Happy Chipmunk' on my card:
- 5" x 7" white card blank, tent style
- beige backing card from the snippets folder, trimmed to size and glued onto the card front
- a snippet of white card stock, embossed using the Couture Creations 'Bon Jour' embossing folder, trimmed slightly smaller than the backing beige card and glued in place - I love the leafy look of this folder
- the sentiment is by LOTV from their 'General Greetings - Small' set, stamped using Brilliance 'Coffee Bean' ink
- a 'Happy Chipmunk' image (already coloured - yay!!) by our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy, printed and then fussy cut leaving a narrow white border before being glued in place
- lots of little brown/beige snippets, die cut using dies from the Spellbinders 'Fall Foliage' die set then glued in place on the card front so that it looks as if the chipmunk is inviting you to take your pick :)
Your turn now - and of course if you use even just one snippet then you can come and play in the Snippets Playground.
The 'trotter' update: results aren't in from the hospital yet, my doc wasn't in yesterday but has been left a plea from me via the practice reception to go into the hospitals online system tomorrow to check out the x-ray results.