This card features one of my favourite Penny Black Easter stamps:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- snippet of plain pistachio green backing card
- Easter Egg patterned paper from the Tatty Teddy 'Spring Chic' paper pack
- Penny Black 'Easter March' stamped in Memento 'London Fog' and coloured with Pro Markers, then die cut using a Nesties 'Labels Eight' die and layered onto a backing snippet of pistachio green card - hand cut in the usual way
- once again, I stamped the Easter sentiment inside the card
That's the last of the Easter cards - now where was I?
Ah ha, hedgehogs - that reminds me, Spike the hedgehog is doing his nightly rounds in the Playground after his Winter sleep. Aw :)