Having sorted out the paper pads, I pulled out a LOTV pre-coloured Art Pad the other day, flicked through the 'now sorted and easy accessible' patterned paper pads and blow me - what a match I found from a totally different manufacturer:
- 6" x 6" square white card blank with one edge already laser cut into pretty butterflies - from Hobbycraft
- image is LOTV from their pre coloured 'Cute Cottage Garden' Art Pad, die cut with a Nesties circle
- the papers are from Wild Rose Studio's 'Annabelle's Meadow' paper pack - one of my all time favourites and what a match for the image!
- a snippet of SU's 'Certainly Celery'
- rows of tiny pearls down the butterfly bodies
I thought the card was busy enough without adding a sentiment or anything else.
If, like me, you love the 'Annabelle's Meadow' papers here's a little heads up. I decided to replenish the pad as it's getting very low and I had quite a long search online to find another pad. Many places are sold out, so if (as I do) you already have the Annabelle's Meadow toppers you might want to check how much matching paper you have :)
Today sees the launch of Mrs A's new 'Butterfly Challenge' - wahoo! But, despite me hinting and trying to find out, she hasn't given away what the theme of her first challenge is - apart from you have to use a butterfly of course. What a little minx :)
Sooooo, if this card is suitable then I'll be linking in over HERE - and if not then I'll sulk for about ten minutes and just make summick else! Why don't you join in - it promises to be fun!
Edit: Yippee the challenge is to use at least one butterfly and flower on your entry - more if you like, so this qualifies.
And I just spotted Stamping Sensations challenge for February which is 'Wings, Fantasy and Fiction' - my butterflies have wings so I'm going to play over there too :)