- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- all papers, a lot of them snippets, came from the Forever Friends 'Best of British' paper pad - I just tuck my snippets inside the front cover of the relevant paper pad
- the stamp is made by Woodware, called 'Patchwork Boat', paper pieced with snippets. I then rounded the corners of the piece of white card using Woodware's 'Corner Rounder' - and the little boat also comes with three stamps very suitable as names, I used 'Petit Bateau'
- the number 2 was in my little box of die cuts (thanks Sarn!), and I just coloured it with a red Pro Marker
- sentiment was computer produced and then hand cut into a pennant/fishtail shape and mounted onto a snippet of dark blue paper. There's a little 'how-to' which I posted yesterday afternoon here if you have trouble hand cutting even sized fishtails - it works for me :)
- red Josy Rose nail heads to finish off
Onto this week's picks, as always sooooo hard to choose:
Do please remember that these are just my picks, although I often notice when you girls are really enthusiastic about snippets makes in your comments too - which sort of confirms my own thoughts :)
Moving on, as am still limiting my time sitting over the laptop, here's the winner of the little brass easel:
This week's prize is a little something the same as I used on today's card:
The snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 25th January and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day. Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize. Please NEVER be afraid to say you're just playing for fun - it doesn't offend me at all, and the Playground is first and foremost for us to have fun, the prizes are just a thank you for playing :)
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, I can sort it out for you quite quickly and am always happy to do so.
Ahem, and anyone thinking of building a rollercoaster at the end of the Playground can think again. Since we had a gardener in to clear stuff ready for a new fence there have been a few scurryings in the extra space behind the bushes - I'm onto you! :)
Di - and of course Parsnip