I made this card with a heavy heart recently, after the passing of a really wonderful 93 year-old lady who was a much loved Mum, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. One of life's treasures who will be sadly missed, we didn't knew 'Nanny' very well but she was absolutely delightful and as bright as a button. RIP.
I knew I had some lovely Memory Box die cuts (using the 'Chloe Stem' and sent to me a good while ago by a very special crafting buddy). And I'd also seen a really memorable card made by Lynne of Cards from Lynne's Loft almost a year ago which had stuck in my mind. Hope you don't mind me CASEing your beautiful card Lynne!
- 6" x 6" square white card blank
- white Centura card and papers from the 'Sweet Afternoon' pad by Teresa Collins - sent to me a while ago by another lovely blogging buddy
- a single white Chloe die cut stem
- turquoise bakers twine, wrapped round the 'topper' and tied with a bow
- pale turquoise pearls, in varying sizes, on the flower head
- sentiment by SU from the 'Sincere Salutations' set, stamped in SU's 'Baja Breeze'