It's here again, our chance to make a card each month for Rudolph Day over at Sarn's. It's been three weeks since I made a card, and I did so enjoy getting back into the craft room to play - if only for a short time. Why is it that, when you only have a short time to play, ideas seem to come thick and fast, then other times when you do have time to spare, the walls tend to end up being stared at a lot?
- 6" x 6" square white card blank, with the corners rounded
- image is from LOTV's 'Christmas Angels' art pad - pre-coloured and just tickled with some Glamour Dust - I adore this pad, every image is really lovely
- all patterned papers are also LOTV, from the 'Frosty Christmas' paper pad
- white card stock to back one of the papers and the image, after trimming to size and running a 'Blue Pearl' Pro Marker round the edge
- white spotted organza ribbon from my ribbon box
- star charm tied onto the ribbon bow with iridescent cord
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards, popped onto an oval which was punched using SU's large oval punch and then coloured with the 'Blue Pearl' Pro Marker
This card is also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge for October, where it's always 'anything goes'.
And I'm also entering this into Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge # 48 where the theme is to use a bow or bows.
Hope you remembered to change your clocks if you live in the UK :) Sigh, it's dark so early once we do that. And quelle surprise yesterday when I trotted out to the supermarket - Christmas goodies on display everywhere I looked!