On Sunday, at Newbury, Mrs A and I found loads of stands selling toppers at six A4 sheets for £5 - instead of around £1.69 each.........bargain :) So, we trotted round selecting three (or even six) each at a few stalls, and quite a lot of the sheets were Kanban ones. I fell in love with the 'Simply Fabulous' sets at the very first stand we encountered and this card used one of the toppers:
- 5" x 7" black card stock, trimmed down from 7" square as I figured the embossed backing card would go further - am such a meanie at times
- topper by Kanban from the 'Simply Fabulous - Burlesque Blush' sheet
- ready embossed deep pinky red and very luscious card is also by Kanban - a snip at 50p an A4 sheet I thought
- ha, and then I found that the matching sentiments sheet I'd bought was largely badly foiled (some you win and some you lose) so a quick rummage through other sentiment toppers turned up the plain gold one I used - aptly with the sentiment 'You're a star' as she really does look such a Diva
- three black stones in each corner - job done!
LOVE her huge and totally OTT bow.
Towards the end of the day when we were flagging a bit, we did yet another 'Let's choose three sheets each' and I think I forgot my manners.
Mrs A held her three out to the chap taking money, then I waved mine too whilst squeaking 'So that's six altogether - a job lot please'! The guy just raised his eyebrows while Mrs A was 'stood standing' there snorting with laughter. I think by that point all sense of propriety and me being on good behaviour had totally gone outta the window :(