Last week it was a special bloggy friend's Birthday - and she loves to bake, and does it very well too! So, I faced up to colouring one of those NBUS stamps by LOTV - the detail in the image had worried me I confess:
- 7" x 5" white card stock
- image is LOTV's 'Mix it and make it', coloured with Pro Markers and die cut using a Nesties Labels Eight die then tickled with Glossy Accents on the cherry, egg, bun/muffin tin ... and a little trickle down the bowl as those meece seem to be very messy workers :)
- pink backing card from the snippets folder, both behind the patterned paper and to die cut a doily using Cheery Lynn's 'French Pastry' doily die. I used some of the waxed paper I recently bought online from Joanna Sheen here (having been advised by my trusted 'personal shopper' Mrs A at Newbury that it was overpriced there - too right, I think it was almost double in price compared to Joanna Sheen's shop) - and the cut card fell out of the die like a dream! Hopefully no more struggling with fancy dies here - it's great stuff
- patterned papers are 'name unknown' from a selection sent to me by the lovely Dee, I added a little striped strip at either side to fit the card and also to make a cleaner line behind the ribbon
- sentiment is also LOTV - one of their 'Recipe' sentiments
- organza ribbon came from my ribbon box, it was wired but that was easy peasy to remove. A little 'spoon' charm (thank you Jules!) was added with iridescent cord, tied into a bow
Hope you had a fabulous day sweet friend!