- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- 'clouds' backing paper from the ' Let's Fly Away' paper stack, free with Quick Cards Made Easy
- pennants made using snippets of card and the Stampin' Up Petite Pennants Builder punch, with the top layers embossed using a free 'dots' embossing folder I've had for ages
- white and orange bakers twine (well hidden behind the scallops though)
- Craftwork Cards sentiment. layered onto plain and scalloped ovals, punched with SU oval punches
I did want to add some lettering to the pennants, next time maybe though. These babies will be coming out to play a lot, especially with the Jubilee celebrations looming!
Just to say, I'll still be commenting on your snippets - and will have plenty of time for the roll call ready for next Sunday so feel free to add another one if you feel the urge :)
But perleeease, no Go-Karts and no diving competitions into the duck pond even though it's quite deep right now.
Oh dear, now I've got the giggles again, visions of Mrs A rigging up a little diving board and a row of you lined up complete with those awful rubber swimming hats some of us used to wear :) And don't get me started about droopy knitted swimming costumes!