Are we allowed to say we love something we make? What I really mean is that I've looked at some of the other toppers Tracy sent, and I might do this again as it does make a sweet frame without needing to add much else. The vintage image here was too lovely to drown in other details, even though the double layered bow is a tad on the large side - snigger, I got carried away and might reduce it at some point. Easy to do as I followed Jules' tip and secured the double layer of ribbon across the backing card before sticking it to the card itself, and the bow is just another double length of organza ribbon tied into a bow around the secured ribbon. Still with me?
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- plain pink card from the snippets folder used to layer a large square and also to cut the label using a Marianne Creatables Label die
- patterned backing paper from Dee - I've frantically tried to find the name of the set this lovely paper came from, if you're looking in Dee any ideas?
- topper from Cardmaker's Delight 'Kissing Teacup Fairies' set
- snippet of white organza ribbon and some white self-adhesive pearls to finish the label off
By the way, Tracy now has her own blog. We've all been in the position of just starting out on our blogging journey so it would be lovely if you hop over to say 'hello' or even just have a quick peek, there are quite a few cards to see made by other crafters using Tracy's different toppers.